Looking for Engineers in the Operational Technology space! The description is below, if interested please email and reference this position.
Seeking an experienced Systems Analyst who, under minimal supervision, will design, develop, and maintain computer systems required to operate the Mill. A successful candidate will be a member of the IT support team and will be expected to work closely with the process control team.
The role includes the following:
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop and Implement projects that support the site's IT vision
- Implement and Support the facility 5-year technical roadmap
- Partner with Cyber security architects to secure Industrial Control Systems and enable the connected manufacturing enterprise of the future (Industry 4.0)
- Partner with Process Control and Engineering capabilities to deliver communication networks that are optimized for reliable automation
- Experience with/or demonstrated aptitude to be trained on Industrial control systems (DCS/PLC)
- Experience with/or demonstrated aptitude to be trained on process control software platforms
- Ability to lift and move computers, servers, and other small network devices
A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our culture and MBM® philosophy to:
What You Will Need:
- Drive Operational Excellence with strong focus on Safety and Value Creation
- Share knowledge about standards and best practices with other manufacturing facilities
- Identify improvement opportunities and system enhancements
- Achieve superior results through the innovative application of technology
- Work independently and as part of a larger team
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 3 years of experience working on network infrastructure in a manufacturing facility
- 2 years of experience working with process/industrial control systems
- Experience / knowledge of...
- Cisco equipment, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points and Controllers
- VMWare and SANs
- Active Directory, DNS, Domain Controllers
- Knowledge of Cyber security best practices (i.e. Purdue Model)
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC / DCS connectivity
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience with OSI PI, Kepware, RSLinx or equivalent industrial communications software
- Experience with PLC/SCADA and/or DCS hardware & networks
- Experience with PAS Integrity, Asset Center, Field Device Manager, or other industrial asset mngt. systems
- Knowledge of Experion PKS, TDC 3000, FactoryTalk, Ignition or equivalent systems
- Experience with IIoT, edge computing, and cloud computing
- Cameras and Video Management Systems
- Analytics experience with Power BI, Tableau, SQL, or other such tools
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field
If interested please email with your resume and contact information.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or