CGI seeks a Technical Analyst/Tester.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Working knowledge in some of the following areas:
• 3+ years of experience testing
• Create use cases, flow diagrams, and source to target mapping documents using Microsoft Office
• Create custom reports using COGNOS
• Create custom SQL using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Oracle SQL Developer and TOAD
• Performs initial triage of all portal, integration or database related issues using SOAPUI
• Create/update functional Data Models for operational data stores and warehouses in ER Studio
• Create and document data profiles using Informatica Data Quality
• Perform Integration testing and document any defects and their using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Manage access to versioned files and track user operations in SVN and FileNet
• Create screen mock ups for user interface using Marvel
• Verify access and authenticity of the members using the LDAP utilities to interact with the directory servers
• Browse the current job names and their schedules with Tidal
• Create, validate, and translate the HIPAA transactions using Edifecs SpecBuilder
• Create and modify XML files using XM Spy
• Create and modify JSON files using Cordova
• Work together with message, a file transfer, and online meetings with Sametime
• View the files being transferred and their schedules with EIFR
• Works with contacts to manage work and allot documents
Minimum Education Required: Technical Diploma in IT with Equivalent Experience
Your future duties and responsibilities
• This role describes a blended testing team that includes test lead, test automation, and test analyst roles.
• Develop test plans and defining the testing strategy including test entry criteria.
• Preparation and maintenance of testing frameworks including automation test cases where applicable.
• Identify and document test conditions, test cases and data, and traceability matrixes.
• Design and document test execution schedules, and manage progress versus schedules.
• Assist in managing the entry to test execution.
• Perform cycle, regression and automated testing.
• Raise and track defects, performing retesting cycles to ensure defect closure.
• Track and report progress via metrics, and report to management on progress
• Minimum of 4+ years as an analyst providing technical and functional expertise to identify, evaluate, and develop complex requirements
• Must have experience working in the insurance or managed care industry
• Must possess critical thinking skills and the attention to detail needed to work on broadly defined complex technical and business problems
• The ability to investigate complex technical and business process then translate them into technical requirements
• Troubleshoot key implementation issues and drive successful resolution by coordinating between internal and external stakeholders
• Participate in meetings as needed to ensure developers, testers, and outside vendors grasp application design and requirements
• The ability to perform integration testing and identify issues that result in application defects
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -