HTC – A brief profile
Established in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe.
About the Job
We are currently looking for Technical Analyst. We will consider the relocation of candidates with exceptional skills.
- Ability to clearly document in writing very complex and highly technical business processes, features, functions, microservice operations, APIs.
- Experience writing highly detailed technical specs using Excel, Visio, flow chart makers and diagramming software.
- Familiarity with telematics and/or IoT platforms. Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen to complex multi-party discussions and distill the conversation down to a clearly articulated document which can then be iterated on.
- Analyze user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop and/or modify applications.
- Responsible to assess business requirements and provide design leadership to address impact analysis to process flows, systems impact, and application impact analysis.
- Ability to capture and appropriately communicate project business requirements (functional and non-functional requirement).
- Experience in JIRA required.
- Gap Analysis - Business Requirements Evaluation vs. Best-in-Class practices.
- Development of Requirements Traceability Matrix for usage in development and quality assurance.
- Business Processes Definition – From business objectives to application process definitions.
- Business Case Development and support of project estimations.
- Supporting of Quality Assurance test strategy and contribution to test coverage assessment.
- Systems Development – Definition, Design, Testing, Roll-out.
- Participate in technical research to enable continued innovation within IT systems.
HTC’s competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid Vacation
Candidates should e-mail their resumes to or call to discuss. Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required.