Our clients, a large well known hotel chain is urgently looking to hire a Technical Analyst to join their team in the Phoenix, AZ area remotely, to provide technical support by applying advanced technical understanding in area of specialty. Enhances system, server or computer operations performance by developing and administering solutions, methods and procedures.
This position will be a 6+ contract with potential conversion offering Health, Dental and 401K
Required Skills & Experience
- A successful candidate in this role researches data throughout the system to resolve incoming tickets. This may relate to issues around billing and financial systems functions, loyalty member account activities, configuration validation and troubleshooting technology defects
- This role also facilitates the Loyalty teams change requests and coordinates needs of other teams to complete deployments
- Developing reports in Quicksight reports for various user communities (accounting, marketing, etc.) is a natural outgrowth of this role as it builds on the knowledge gained from the Data Research duties
- his role will largely own report writing tasks from requirements gathering, dataset development, visual representation and quality assurance of the comprehensive reporting solution.
- Require experience in Oracle 10g or above database environments with 3 years PL/SQL experience.
- Prefer 5 years related experience in area of specialty
- Hotel and/or Customer Service industry experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55-62/hr 75K - 90K Conversion, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) company match
- Paid Sick Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.