The Technical Architect – Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a client facing, pre-sales technologist who acts as a value added technical and business advocate for clients. This role is responsible for understanding clients’ business requirements as they pertain to AI and Machine Learning solutions, qualifying opportunities, and creating solution designs that match the requirements with appropriate products/platforms, managed and professional services. This role entails collaborating with other Line of Business (LOB) experts as required to address client needs (ie CMO), presenting proposed solutions to the client, ensuring the sale is made, and overseeing the delivery of these solutions.
The Technical Architect – AI sells and positions implementation and advisory services primarily in the Digital domain, but also understands and advises clients on where other strategic and advisory services (Data Center, Networking, Application Development, Commerce, Content, security etc.) fit their needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Marketing or a related field
- At least eight (8) years’ Information Technology experience, to include experience in a Lead Developer, Solution Architect, or similar role, to include:
- At least three (3) years' architecture experience with Machine Learning and AI technologies, to include Conversational AI and chatbots
Other Position Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical background and knowledge to business direction by developing service offerings, go-to-market strategies, business planning, and other activities important to building business
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales, sequencing activities and deliverables to the client to value sell, earn trust and enhance margin
- Proven experience articulating technical viewpoints to diverse audiences, including technical and business decision makers
- Proven ability to evaluate information and make sound technical risk judgements
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop longer-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects or new solution/product development
- Demonstrated ability to perform technical skills/knowledge transfer to client
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated leadership, delegation, and personnel management skills
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, including formal and informal presentations to large and small audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Technical writing experience
- At least three (3) years of experience in pre-sales engineering and/or sales in a Systems Integrator, OEM, or similar environment
- Certifications in AI solutions, such as Microsoft bot, Luis, and/or Rasa
- Four (4) years’ billable consulting experience
- Three (3) years of experience with leading teams in a Client or consulting project environment
- Four (4) years of experience with Client, OEM or VAR based partner management
- Experience within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.