We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Technical Architect - React Native to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
Role: Technical Architect - React Native
Location: Vancouver, WA
10+ years of combined experience showing the breadth of hands-on experience on both backend and frontend with Lead Agile development team in coaching, designing, building enterprise grade software systems on top of the React Native.
- React Native – 3+ Years
- TDD with a Unit Testing Framework & Mocks & Spies - 3 years
- REST, OData & OpenID - 2 years
- Build Processes and Strong Testing Capabilities
- Git/VSTS - 4 years
- 8+ years of experience in delivering IT solutions in an enterprise digital landscape
- 4+ years hands-on experience in React Native including Unit Testing and Mock frameworks
- Good knowledge of State Management
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Good experience in adopting to the newer frameworks quickly.
- Making complex technical and design decisions on React Native frameworks including recommendations
- Good understanding of consuming REST Services, 3rd party integrations such as social media networks.
- Solid experience in Unit Testing frameworks to reach a high level of quality and coverage.
- Extensive experience with Git or VSTS.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Review the artifacts produced by the team and own the responsibility of delivering the quality product to the customer
- Experience using building tools like Gulp or Grunt.
- Common professional knowledge of technology/platform skills, fully versed in all solutions within their management area.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language
- Nice to have:
- Experience in developing React Native based solutions on Windows Platforms.
- Experience in using Azure DevOps or Jira
- Experience with Agile Scrum development
- Experience in Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS