Kforce is working with an info tech firm located in Brooklyn, NY and they are in search for a Technical Software Architect. This firm primarily builds mobile-first products and offer all the services required to create a truly desirable mobile app or web experience. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software solutions to address complex problems, unique to our Fortune 500 clients. This former engineer should have expertise in customer-facing applications, cloud services, APIs, and various third-party integrations. Knowledge of mobile applications is critical as our agency specializes in mobile products and the high availability, scalable systems that support them. This position will report to the VP of Engineering, the Technical Software Architect will need to collaborate with internal engineering, product, project management, design, UX, and DevOps teams effectively.
* Define technical product requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality.
* Document, Visualize & Prototype software solutions on a macro & micro level.
* Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product solution.
* Understand concepts surrounding cloud services/platforms, APIs, scalability, performance, data storage, serverless computing, etc.
* Work with peers as part of a project team, oversee the work of engineers, maintain alignment with development efforts to ensure implementation coincides with high-level specifications.
* Can be a hands-on developer if desired, some technologies we use, NodeJS, Express, React, Angular, Swift, Kotlin, AWS, PHP, Laravel, Python, Scala, MongoDB, MySQL, Jenkins, CircleCI, and many others.
* Promote best practices related to the SDLC.
* Expand the company's third-party technology partnerships and evangelize our expertise in mobile apps & platforms
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science with a minimum of 6 years of experience developing, testing, and delivering high-quality software and systems
* Knowledge of mobile application ecosystem, as well as the systems that support them, APIs, CMS, Middleware, Backend, Databases, etc.
* Leadership experience & ability to interact with peers and clients at all levels
* Be a self-starter, able to take initiative, create methods for delivering solutions & establish best practices
* Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills
* Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.