Kforce has a client that is seeking a Technical BA in Charlotte, NC.
* Capable of interviewing and gathering the as is functional requirement
* Act as a primary point of contact to the business, vendor and technology team
* Translate requirements and designs and maintain technical, functional and support documentation
* Provide support to the development and t testing of solutions
* Consult with developers on technical implementation of FSDs
* Answer questions/clarifications of FSD
* Review unit/integration test results where appropriate
* Triage defects and suggest remediation plan
* Must be able to organize the SharePoint content and structure
* Must be able to develop Wiki page and maintain its content
* A BS/BA degree or higher in Information Technology
* 10+ years of writing business requirements and/or functional specifications
* 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
* Must have knowledge of MS.NET technology stack
* Advance knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
* Experience in creating diagrams, and documenting the as is requirements and processes
* The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter; A committed team player
* Effective prioritization of assignments and ability to escalate where appropriate for resolution
* Advance knowledge in SharePoint and excellent facilitation and communication skill
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.