Zions Bancorporation's Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief that "improving the work is the work" as we drive to create simple, easy, and fast solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt, learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational costs, and mitigates risk.
ETO provides opportunities for you to own your career growth through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women in Technology, and Workforce of the Future initiatives that allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. Together we are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. We believe that investing in your success is an investment in our customers and our business. Our people are what sets us apart and make us great.
Zions Bancorporation is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst
with solid Agile experience to work as a member of the Future Core Program team, facilitating the flow of business and technical requirements to the development and test teams, while maintaining an end-to-end view of the solution and driving the right outcomes in a planned, incremental and iterative fashion. Responsibilities:
- Serve as a systems analyst on an agile development team to plan, coordinate, analyze, design, document and implement application integration efforts to meet current and future needs.
- Utilize critical thinking skills for analysis and problem solving. Facilitate conversations with the business and technical support teams to document capability needs and outcomes (As-is, To-be states).
- Create integration requirements documents, user stories, process flow and UML - Sequence diagrams.
- Work with the Product Owner to maintain the product backlog, provide assistance in adding, removing, estimating and prioritizing work.
- Help specify acceptance criteria and facilitate the translation of those criteria into test cases with the test team. Participate in execution of test cases.
- Prepare and co-ordinate the required materials to facilitate successful backlog prioritization, planning meetings and scrum ceremonies.
- Collaborate with team members in troubleshooting efforts and identifying root cause of issues.
- Participate in, facilitate technical activities including design reviews, defect resolution processes across project teams.
- Mentor junior team members in duties of Technical/Business Analysis
- Strong business process and systems analysis background, with at least 2 years spent working with agile methodologies preferably in banking.
- Experienced in enterprise application integration, middleware technologies, data migrations and conversions, database technologies and backend interfaces.
- Familiarity with industry standard integration patterns such as webservices (SOAP, REST), messaging patterns, publish-subscribe, API, batch etc.
- Ability to work with XML schemas, JSON, relational data models, SoapUI. Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken evidenced by the ability to communicate across all levels of an organization.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields. A combination of education and experience may meet qualifications
- In-depth understanding of application development, technologies, and software development lifecycles (both legacy and current).
- Experience in a large-scale IT organization with complex systems environment & infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and deliver in a demanding and high-pressure milestone driven environment.
- Experience or familiarity with master data management systems, SAFe framework, Microsoft ADO is a plus.
You must want to be part of a motivated and driven team and work with respected leaders. We need someone who is self-driven, proactive, has a growth mindset, Can-do attitude, is confident, and wants to inspire others to achieve bank initiatives.