With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with business stakeholders to understand, analyze, evaluate business requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements including process flows, assumptions and key decisions.
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions while engaging business and technical stakeholders.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources. Separates high-level information into details and communicates details while catering to various audiences.
- Drives discussions and decisions to balance business requirements with technical feasibility. Recommends changes in business process, development, maintenance and system standards along with adequate analyses.
- Writes and executes simple SQL queries to validate assumptions and support key decisions.
- Tests solutions and ensures they meet business requirements. Presents and validates solutions with business partners.
- Reviews and facilitates creation and execution of test plans.
- Collaborates with internal and external teams for successful execution of the project.
- Participates in effort estimation process and highlights scope and assumptions.
- Identifies risks and issues and escalates in a timely fashion.
- Supports offshore team members to ensure prompt delivery from offshore.
Skill, Experience & General information required:
Basic Technical Requirements
- 7+ years of IT experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with reporting tools, preferably Tableau / OBIEE
- Ability to articulate business requirement objectives into reporting requirements for enterprise reporting and analysis
- Experience with defect tracking tools, preferably HP ALM
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to cater to wide range of audiences
- Familiar with data warehousing concepts