We're looking for a forward-thinking Senior Technical Business Analyst who thrives in a dynamic environment. We're seeking someone who is excited about the role and wants to make an immediate impact with their work. We seek people who are independent thinkers, analytical, and have a sense of ownership which is necessary to bring forth new and creative solutions for our clients.
If you are a results-oriented Agile Business Analyst that is passionate about having a pivotal role in a business critical function, read on...
You will partner with business leaders to elicit, understand, analyze, document, refine and communicate business needs, so that business and/or technical delivery teams can build effective solutions. This requires a deep understanding of customer needs, as well as business vision and strategy, to prioritize investment, business value, and delivery.
You will serve as the day-to-day decision maker and provide continual business mentorship for the execution team. You will prioritize the execution team's work so that it aligns with the sponsor's/business executive's strategies. You will work with the business and IT delivery teams to identify and mitigate risks to include business operational risks; advance issues; and develop and recommend appropriate solutions. Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology, and industry knowledge to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. Responsibilities
What makes you a great fit for this role?
- Coordinates with product management to develop specifications and user stories that satisfy business requirements and align with the business value.
- Manage the teams backlog and enable development teams to focus on sprints and deliverable.
- Actively address issues; setting priorities when appropriate and escalating issues when needed.
- Lead production deployment planning.
- Perform system validation. Assist clients with ongoing support for applications.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- You have attained a Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
- You're an experienced Scrum Business Analyst working with Agile Delivery Teams, utilizing Agile / Scrum / Kanban.
- 4+ years of experience working in medium-large scale software development initiatives
- Experience working with multiple business stakeholders, subject matter experts, architects and scrum teams to lead requirements discovery and develop business and system requirements.
- Experience executing projects leveraging agile methodology as contributor and / or facilitator of key ceremonies including sprint planning, backlog grooming and demos.
- Experience in developing and documenting process models, workflows, business rules, and other key techniques and tools for effective capturing of requirements.
- You have a deep understanding of web service technologies, user interface/interaction, batch systems, and knowledge of systems development and project management lifecycle
- You've developed a Product Roadmap and have influenced key business partners for consensus on business priorities
- You're an innovation-driven inspiring leader, influencing partners to adopt new vision for new or existing software systems
- You have excellent leadership and motivational skills - possessing a willingness to empower as well as inspire commitment and positive attitude in the team
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- A real passion for and the ability to learn new technologies
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online. Location
This position sits in our Alpharetta - Mansell location
#li-kb1 Primary Location:
Function - Tech Dev and Client ServicesSchedule: