GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA. We have three convenient locations in the Atlanta area; Alpharetta, Perimeter and N. Druid Hills. This role is preferred to work out of our Glenridge Connector (Perimeter/Dunwoody) location.
Our IT team is a collaborative, fast paced, positive environment with the dynamic of working in an entrepreneurial spirited type environment with the stability of a very financially stable company. It's a casual (jeans) work environment.
We are looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
The work location for this position is at our corporate office in Sandy Springs
Responsible for creating new technical and functional designs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for creating new technical and functional designs
* Collaborates with project stakeholders (internal and external in order to define scope, collect, and manage requirements, and translate those requirements into technical and functional design specifications
* Must have thorough understanding of database design, interoperability of data techniques, and how those can be applied to creating viable solutions that fulfill the business needs and workflows
Shifts: Primarily weekday shift (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Travel: Minimal, if any required
Organizational: This position reports to the VP of Technology.
Experience and Skills:
* Over five (5) years' experience writing and reviewing business, user, and non-functional/business requirements. At least 2 years with start-up environment experience.
* Experience with developing, documenting and maintaining operational policies and procedures, including designing and documenting detailed process flows, operational performance, metric standards and reports
* Experience with requirements documentation (use cases).
* Experience conducting JAD sessions / focus groups
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Knowledge of data interface concepts and design
* Serve as a primary resource for subject matter / decision making related to Business Process functionality
* Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to understand and communicate functional and technical information
* Works independently with minimum supervision, as well as in an interactive team environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to meet deadlines, while simultaneously working on multiple projects
* Experience with financial/credit card/PCI industry
Experience with one or more of the following:
* Experience creating screen mockups/wireframes
* Ability to understand concepts of data exchange between servers and articulate that functionality into a functional design
* Experience with user interface prototyping or software prototyping (GUI prototyping tools)
* Basic SQL Scripting experience a plus
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: May 23, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP