The Business Analyst will be part of a fast-paced software development team in gathering requirements, testing and delivery of features, and maintenance of our product suite.Consider business and technical implications of the application to the current and future environment. Possess an ability to work with business clients, end users of application, development and testing resources.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- engagement centers, corporate departments and IT development teams to define scope, requirements, identify and
document functional specifications, and supporting artifacts during the software development lifecycle, based on user needs and industry standards.
- defined needs and industry standards.
- with business.
- solving complex application design issues.
- technology to the current and future business environment.
- artifacts from which programs will be written.
- documentation as necessary.Serve in the role of Subject Matter Expert for areas of expertise over time.
- design and file structures.
- requirements are being implemented to meet business need and in line with standard practices.
- the specifications being developed.
- support to the project manager.
- delivery of project.
- system errors and possible enhancement requirements.
- development lifecycle in the role of an analyst.
- Business Systems Analysts. Help on board new hires.
- timely reports of risks and facilitate risk mitigation.
- and being able to prioritize tasks and plan work day as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required. 4 - 6 years of experience in lieu of degree accepted.
- Business Analyst or Project Management license preferred but not required.
Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience:
- Two years’ experience in application development and support and/or analytical role with project management experience or
- experience working in all phases of the SDLC required.
- Health Care industry knowledge preferred.