is seeking a Technical Business Analyst IV working in a ServiceNow environment
who will be a key member of the ServiceNow implementation product team and is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping Stakeholder business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The Senior Business Analyst collaborates with the Product Manager, Technical Owner(s), Developer(s) for technical architecture and supporting team members to deliver complete solutions for stakeholders.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies or cyber-security practices and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding stakeholder base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a virtual team environment, able to design and implement a product roadmap, timeline and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.Location: Philadelphia, PAWork Arrangement:
Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year.We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C.Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies for full lifecycle Product Management with a strict focus on quality design and world-class user experience.
- Share best practices and be consultative with stakeholders throughout the technical design of the product.
- Produce a detailed functional design documents to match stakeholder requirements and write user stories to support the development team.
- Work closely with ServiceNow Developers to produce technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Produce detailed product support documentation as required for newly-developed products.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in cybersecurity business operations, ITSM or systems integration and/or implementation experience.
- S. degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Security, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Advanced experience with ServiceNow and other process workflow tool configuration and custom development.
- Experience with other GRC/Security-workflow software (BMC Remedy, RSA Archer, Risk Fabric, Demisto, etc.) a plus.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with product and SDLC methodologies.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.