Our client in the Financial Industry is searching for a Senior Technical Business Analyst. This role will be part of a brand new team and will have great opportunity to grow and lead a team. This is a full time, direct hire role that can pay between $75-90k. This is a technical role.
This Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for developing and improving processes, vendor research, gathering business requirements, and working closely with technical and non-technical staff to develop digital enterprise applications. You will be working on a team in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience working as a Technical Business/Business Systems Analyst in an Agile environment
- Ability to break technical issues down in to easily understood concepts for non-technical stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple high-profile projects simultaneously
- Experience working across diverse teams in a large organization
- Experience mapping processes and work flows
Nice to have:
- Bachelor-s degree
- Financial industry experience
- Experience with Jira, Trello, Git
- Background in a technical role such as software development, data analyst, etc.
This client has an exciting pipeline of innovative projects to work on - AND you can wear jeans every day! This Technical Business Analyst role is moving fast so contact Hannah May ASAP for more info at 405-236-0202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no C2C.
Business Analysis, SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle, Agile, Project Management Process Improvement