SCIGON has an immediate need for a Technical Business Analyst for a long-term contract position in Ann Arbor, MI
The lead business analyst collects, documents, and maintains the authoritative list of requirements for all development efforts. The lead technical business analyst is accountable for the functional design and adherence to corporate software development methodologies, as well as coordination across all technical resources throughout the lifecycle of a software development project. Secondary responsibilities include creation and maintenance of various types of documents, testing support and assisting in delivery activities.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least four to seven years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (systems consulting experience desired).
- At least three years’ experience in large scale system implementation efforts following a standard software development lifecycle approach (scrum desired)
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development and data modeling.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard development methodologies and technologies