What We'll Bring:
What we'll bring:
A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.What You'll Bring:What you'll bring:
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Technical proficiency coupled with strong T-SQL skills with experience providing analysis and solid experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Business Process Consultant or Project Manager with emphasis on customer migration and/or data platform migration and integration efforts
- 3-5 years of experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts and identifying cross-functional inter-dependencies
- Robust skills facilitating and leading groups to clarify and define project requests, needs, scope and priorities, as well as delivering presentations for meetings involving cross-functional teams and including stakeholders.
Impact You'll Make:
- CBAP Certification or equivalent and/or project management experience a plus
- Knowledge of or experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Healthcare knowledge a plus
In this role, you will serve as a business analyst and project manager focused on the migration of clients unto a consolidated platform.
We are seeking a technically savvy individual with strong collaborative skills, attention to detail, and time management skills who will serve as the point of contact in migration efforts.
- Develop a functional knowledge of product offering, solution, operations, and lifecycle. Become familiar with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts required to facilitate client migration.
- Develop an understanding of incumbent platform capabilities, customer expectations and SLAs, operation workflows, and identify gaps (technically and operationally) impactful to client migration efforts.
- Partner with stakeholders (technically and operationally) in identifying requirements for migration and in developing a migration plan that ensures product quality, customer satisfaction, and business revenue are not compromised.
- Perform analysis required to support business decisions, provide project updates to stakeholders and facilitate alignment on expectations with all stakeholders.
- Monitor performance of client post-migration to ensure consistence in customer experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Business Analysis