Role: Front End Developer
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Duration: Multiple years with full time opportunity
- Our direct client is seeking a talented Front End Developer to take ownership of the front-end development and HTML/CSS development for our corporate web site. The right candidate would understand the importance of creating responsive grid systems along with using clean code that will make websites function properly no matter what platform they are being viewed on.
- Candidate will also be responsible for creative design such as banner creation and email marketing template creation.
Skills & function:
- 5 Years of Front-end design/development for the web.
- Use Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques in web development: review mocks, bring them to life on desktop and connected devices.
- Experience building multi-platform web sites using Responsive Web Design/ RWD (media queries, progressive enhancement, feature detection and etc.).
- Translate UI designs into well organized and structured HTML5/CSS3 compatible with modern browsers, and use open source tools & frameworks to improve the structure and maintainability of the front-end code where possible.
- Design user interfaces with a modern and clean aesthetic which focus on delivering intuitive & enjoyable user experiences.
- Create wireframes to illustrate high-level solutions to an application and feature requests.
- Intricate knowledge and experience with responsive design and its implementation nuances will be essential in this role.
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Interactive Design and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Legally authorized to work in U.S. without sponsorship or through a 3rd party sponsorship.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS33.
- Candidate MUST have strong experience with ReactJS and Redux.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager a major plus.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter at cyberThink Inc.
Phone: 732-481-4174 Ext. 6644. | Email: Ankit.Chaurey@cyberThink.com
Address: 685 US-206 STE 101, Bridgewater, NJ 08807