Are you a highly skilled technologist interested in leveraging your expertise as a Technical Consultant? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client. In this customer-facing role you will drive and lead all technical project components to ensure timely delivery of high quality solutions.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Rate: $50-$70 /hrResponsibilities of the Technical Consultant:
Requirements of the Technical Consultant:
- Assume senior technical role for customer application implementation
- Act as the primary interface with customers related to technical activities
- Coordinate with internal teams to deliver solution
- Plan and drive successful completion of technical aspects of project
For immediate consideration, email an updated resume to Cierra Jernigan at
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Experience with payments systems integration, preferably Digital Banking
- Strong relational database and SQL query experience with knowledge of DB2 and Oracle.
- Experience with software integration concepts including web services, SOAP/Rest, 2-way SSL
- Experience with Java, Spring, J2EE, AIX, XML, CSS/HTML/Java Script, IBM Websphere, Linux, Unix, JSP
- Experience supporting highly complex, global projects
- Professional Services experience
Keywords: Technical Consultant, Digital Banking, SQL, DB2, Oracle, Web Services, Professional Services, Remote
Job ID: 349472 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!