Knoxville, TN | Technical Content Developer | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting a remote Technical Content Developer for our client in Knoxville, TN. This is a remote long-term contract position. Will be joining our client’s the Learning Experience Team to help them build and scale their product learning programs. This team focuses on intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges. This team creates engaging learning experiences that enable our team members to understand and engage new technologies quickly.
Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
In this role, you'll help empower our team members to achieve their goals by developing excellent training content. You will manage, enhance, and build upon the new Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. You will also be responsible for developing training content, including e-learning modules, videos, knowledge-based articles, downloadable take-aways, and in-platform guidance. Lastly, you will collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and the Organizational Change Management (OCM) Team to develop new content, and update content as needed.
- Create engaging instructional materials with a primary focus on driving business results through adoption and training throughout all of Home Building Group
- Write, edit, and maintain system and process-related documentation to include instructional manuals, documents, video tutorial scripts, lesson plans, online courses, instructor-led presentations, etc.
- Communicate with business and IT team members
- Analyze and understand business systems, product requirements, and user support requirements
- Articulate and clarify complex concepts and material into understandable instructional content for business and team members
- Ability to determine the appropriate means of format to present information
- Familiar with documentation version management and version controls. Engage in forming a network across the organization that impacts relative content to ensure that it stays up to date.
- Be familiar with technical writer tools, such as Confluence, SharePoint, Sway, Visio, and the Microsoft Office Suite. Identify new tools that can be used for artifact generation.
- Align and collaborate with the Product Development Team(s), Key Stakeholders, Business Managers, and Portfolio Teams
- 3-5 years’ experience
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”