Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
• Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
• Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
• Provide software service, post- sales or service delivery support and solve applications problems for remote or local accounts, on standard and specialized systems.
• Provide direct post-sales systems technical support to end users and company Authorized Service Providers.
• Solve technical problems on an assigned hardware and software platforms.
• Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
• Knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies.
• Advanced knowledge of operating systems and software.
• Experience with PowerShell Scripting.
• Experience with SCCM.
• Experience with Group Policy and Active Directory.
• Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills.
• Ability to develop Customer relationships.
• Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Networking and O/S troubleshooting knowledge.
• Detailed understanding of general/technical aspects of the onsite system repair job.
For consideration, please reference job number 3352
San Francisco, CAContact