Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Technical Cyber Security Project Lead
to join a government contracted located in Beltsville, MD
to assist in the implementations of cutting edge cyber security practices to the customer's IT Infrastructure. The Technical Cyber Security Project Lead
will have to opportunity to provide supervisory and project lead IT cyber operations support. Responsibilities of the Technical Cyber Security Project Lead include:
Qualifications for the Technical Cyber Security Project Lead include:
- Provide IT Infrastructure and operational support for a mission-critical cyber security monitoring program.
- Manage a group of 7+ cyber security engineers
- Establish and maintain relationships with government stakeholders.
- Serve as the POC for coordination and communication of activities regarding mission-critical project tasks.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures, coordinate change for control for infrastructure and application support.
- Engage vendors for infrastructure maintenance and oversee technical issues.
Compensation for the Technical Cyber Security Project Lead include:
- 7-11+ years of IT/Cyber Project Management experience
- Background in Systems or Network Engineering
- Working knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Architecture (DoDAF/ToGAF)
- Must understand technical concepts related to IT and Cyber Security
- Clearance: active DoD Secret (ability to obtain TS)
- Preferred Certifications: PMP, ITILv3, Security+ CE
- Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000 **depending on experience**
- Full benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, United Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with ADPTS
DoDAF, ToGAF, sys eng, DoD Sys Eng, systems design, infrastructure engineer, systems infrastructure engineer, system architect, systems engineer, system eng, mcsce, ccna, network+, security+, bachelors degree, network systems integration, engineering, secret, top secret, interim, security clearance, dod, Beltsville, laurel, Maryland, md, shift, 24x7, vpn, cloud azure, tcp/ip, sub-netting, project lead, project management, team lead, supervisory engineer, sys eng principal,