NikSoft Systems Corporation is a recognized Information Technology solutions provider. Founded in 1998 and based in Reston, Virginia, NikSoft is a CMMI Level 3 Certified company with an established reputation for excellence and on-time delivery with a consistently high customer satisfaction rating from its Federal Government and private consulting contracts.
NikSoft is currently conducting a search for a Technical Data Analyst to join our federal client cybersecurity team. The successful candidate will experience an unparalleled large-scale enterprise environment with 1000+ physical servers, 10s of 1000s of virtual servers, supporting 35 Peta Bytes of storage capacity, 200,000+ desktops and laptops, running 100s of mission critical business applications, processing $60+ Billion in annual revenue. Join the NikSoft team and step up your career to the next level.
- The Technical Data Analyst will work directly with clients in performing data discovery, analysis, visualization and presentation, while ensuring data integrity and accuracy, in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Perform extensive data profiling and analysis based on the client's data.
- Work with UI teams and/or client to define BI and reporting requirements.
- Support development of custom reports and data visualization products.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, with internal or external customers, in written and oral format.
- Work with the client to assess, define, and implement improved business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline) and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- 3 years of hands-on experience performing extensive data analysis (of complex datasets) in an enterprise environment.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience writing SQL queries of varying complexity.
- Excellent working knowledge of enterprise databases (SQLServer, Oracle, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of SQLServer SSRS and SSIS components.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- US Citizenship and US based residency for the past 5 years required to qualify for the government clearance.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (including its ad hoc reporting tool), OBIEE, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience in Database Administration (DBA).
- Experience in Database Development (DBD).
- Knowledge of Asset Management tools and processes is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.