Requisition Number: 74705
As a TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
, in our (CDCT) Cloud and Data Center Transformation division, you'll coordinate all aspects of services and solutions for customers' order fulfillment, from initiation through installation. This position interacts extensively with sales, engineering, product management, purchasing, and other internal departments. What you'll do at Insight:
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Coordination of internal technical resources, as well as facilitating the communication with external partners for the purposes of technical resource assignment.
- Coordination/resolution of install requirements through customer, vendor and internal contact.
- Supply required reports, revenue forecasting, revenue recognition, and information to management and administration for reporting purposes.
- All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
- All positions require excellent verbal and written communication skills, between both the customer and all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or Technology discipline or 4 years related industry experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years relevant work experience with diverse solutions on multiple projects in the technology industry or similar role
- Comfort with and ability to grasp technical data and communicate to a broad range of technical people
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com .
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Na || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Database, IT Manager, Information Technology, Data Management, Developer, Technology, Data