Job Title: Data Analyst - Application Migration and Modernization
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12 Months
Note: Fully remote and work hours aligned as per Central Time Zone
- Position will reside within the Innovation, Architecture, and Infrastructure team.
- This role will work with a larger program dealing with application migrations and modernizations.
- Expected contributions and tasks will include:
- Obtain various application related information (e.g. application disposition, server information, OS version, etc.) from business contacts and input into a tracking database
- Evaluate and analyze the application related data and by using formulas, pivot tables, etc., be able to provide totals, highlights, trends, etc. of the data
- Investigate questions of the application data with business leads and with the program team
- Will work with a matrixed team, working with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management throughout all phases of project, through completion.
- Ability to execute on all Primary Needs outlined above.
- Experience working with infrastructure and applications.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency will be needed, preferably advanced.
- Candidate must possess interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills given the high degrees of strategic impact, change, project complexity, and potential senior management interactions involved with the program.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter and detailed oriented with strong organizational skills and be able to work under general supervision.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks and be able to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with others to complete assigned tasks.
- The individual will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Advanced experience with Excel preferred including using formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- General knowledge of infrastructure
- Past experience with working with applications
- Note: no requirement for PMP certification for this role.
- Note: no requirement of Pharma experience for this role.
If interested please call me (Adnan) at 6789189733/6788884942
Softpath is a preferred staffing vendor to fortune 500 companies in the US headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.