Locate Software Inc works at the cross roads of business and technology. We provide Technical Management Consulting Expertise to Fortune 500 clients. We are change agents for Digital Transformation projects. We help by providing subject matter expertise in areas of Program, Program, Release, Architects and Delivery Management to clients wanting to elevate their Digital Capability Maturity model. For one such esteemed project we are looking for strong Technical Delivery Managers with past experience in software engineering and development.
Technical Delivery Manager
The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is accountable for the delivery of commerce features within the Commerce Platform team. The Technical Delivery Manager owns solution delivery and is ultimately responsible for project leadership, management, quality, and timely/cost-effective delivery. The TDM works effectively with multiple stakeholders and applies customer relationship management practices, including the identification of appropriate, mutually agreed upon objectives. The TDM must also be able to lead technical personnel (Systems Analysts, Developers, and Testers), provide input to functional design and architecture, track and resolve technical issues during build and test phases, and overall coordination of the successful development and delivery of information security solutions. This position requires competency in information security concepts as well as standard project management methodologies (Agile SCRUM)
· Facilitates teams in fast paced environment to deliver high quality projects on time and within budget
· Manages business requirements and scope, coordinates between cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to business requirements and architectural direction
· Partners with Product Manager and EIT stakeholders inside and outside of the commerce team to coordinate work effort between analysis, development, architecture, operations, release management and quality assurance teams.
· Functions as business liaison and relationship manager to ensure alignment of technical solutions to business objectives and priorities
· Monitor and report status to senior-level business stakeholders during all phases of the project delivery lifecycle
· Create and maintain key project artifacts to support project reporting and traceability requirements
· Establish and maintain relationships with business clients to ensure that their needs are articulated in business and technological terms
· Indirectly manage and influence the work effort of software development personnel and 3rd party vendors, in the delivery of assigned projects and programs. Provide development status reporting to Senior Management
· 7+ years Product / Program / Service Delivery Management in one or more of the following categories: software, web, telecommunications, or consumer packaged goods.
· Would be good to have working knowledge of commerce functionality. For eg: Cart, Checkout, Catalog, Tax, Inventory, Promotions, and Browse.
· Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans.
· Experience in driving the SDLC proves for packaged and custom solutions
· Experience with standard project management methodologies (Agile SCRUM)
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills
· Ability to lead by influence up, down and across an organization
· Strong technical knowledge enough to communicate requirements and solutions to development teams
· Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
· Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions
· String hands on experience having worked on REST Web Services, JSON schemas
Contract duration > 1 yr