We are looking for strong, confident candidates who want to build a world-class technology center of excellence with our growing team. Joining our rapidly expanding travel loyalty company means you can make a positive difference in technical delivery and advancement. We want the best-of-the-best who are creative, resourceful, and technically astute.
If you can confidently run multiple Agile/Scrum teams with multiple IT projects with a collaborative, energetic, and positive approach, we want to talk with you.
Have you led programs/projects with multiple system integrations both internally and externally? Do you learn from others and from challenges? Are you confidently able to be a single point-of-contact for technical and architecture questions fielding most of the questions correctly the majority of the time? Do you quickly build rapport and strive to improve things, realizing others contributions? If yes, we want to talk with you.
Our TDMs (Technical Delivery Managers) work closely with engineering, DevOps, and QA teams to orchestrate delivery of all new product and client enhancement requests to the platform. The TDM takes complete ownership of the delivery process working collaboratively with internal cxLoyalty teams to manage project delivery while establishing strong relationships with key personnel.
PRIORITIES AND STRENGTHS:
- Confidently lead multiple Agile/Scrum teams at a time, on your first day
- Collaboratively build our Agile Scrum process to World Class Excellence
- Passionate enthusiasm for implementing Agile/Scrum processes across multiple sites, US and global
- Ownership mindset with ability to own IT delivery process from start to finish.
- Make hands-on positive impact on overall IT delivery, working with IT teams on a daily basis to ensure delivery is staying on track.
- Bring positive energy and momentum to daily stand-ups
- Strong, solid technical background that you proactively keep current
- Thrive when working collaboratively with teams and individuals
- Easily communicate professionally in person, on the phone, in writing and desire to become an even better communicator
- Build relationships and rapport quickly, are resourceful and self-initiating
- Continually fine-tune strengths of individuals and teams, encouraging top contributions
- Build people up, learn from challenges, lead with honesty and integrity
- Highly motivated, extremely organized, and friendly driver who can lead teams of IT resources to the successful development and integration of a multi-channel application
- Flexibly adjust to fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ensure communication and alignment between all teams
- Resolve issues, roadblocks, and changes; seek help and support when appropriate
- Manage teams in an offshore and near-shore development team model
- Ensure teams follow all department and organizational processes, procedures, and templates
- Identify improvements for processes or procedures that need updates or are obsolete
- Create a culture of continuous improvement, effective change, and world class delivery
- Accurate and timely IT delivery planning, metrics reporting, including scrum metrics, and related financial tracking
- Bachelor Degree with technology emphasis (e.g. CS, MIS, IT) or equivalent experience
- Certification as Scrum Master or similar Scrum certification
- Active Practitioner of Agile/Scrum Methodology with current experience managing multiple scrum teams and projects
- Ability to create and maintain relevant project documentation that provides evidence and supports project health indicators including:
- Project Plan and Milestone Schedule
- Change Management Process
- Resource Plan
- Risk Mitigation Plan
- Project Budget
- Project Status Reporting
- Meeting Minutes Documentation on decisions/actions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to deliver project status to all levels of leadership
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate, and manage contention issues and risk mitigations on a daily basis.
- 5 or more years working in an IT environment with a solid understanding of SDLC methodologies in delivering projects/programs
- 5 or more years working with technology implementations
- 3 or more years of IT project/delivery management
- 3 or more years managing and being accountable for budgets over $250K
- Background in software development or software engineering
- Prior IT experience implementing large scale IT development programs or other large program implementations in a technology driven organization
- Ability to quickly understand deeply technical project components
- 5 or more years of experience understanding complex business needs and creating into workable technology outcomes
- 3 or more years of experience managing third party vendor relationships and offshore development teams to achieve business outcomes
- Multiple years of experience of delivering new business capabilities by applying system and delivery lifecycle methods and approaches
- Prior experience in working with organizational change management/leadership and process change management
- Experience with task management via Microsoft Team Foundation Server and/or JIRA
Prior experience in the travel industry including travel technologies (e.g. Worldspan, Sabre, Apollo)