In the role of Technical Delivery Owner, the position requires an experienced Systems Engineer to perform as a Mission Lead in a Government IC environment. This role has direct customer communication and is a point-of-contact to support application roadmap design and definition, perform risk management identification and mitigation, and development implementation timelines based on a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment. This role works with internal systems engineers and scrum masters to ensure customer priorities are planned through the implementation lifecycle. Experience with requirements management, portfolio management, Lean Six Sigma, and other optimization methodologies. Black Belt or other certifications are desired.
-This role is responsible for technical planning, coordination between Agile teams and business needs. It also includes coordination of verification, validation, and fielding.
-Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
-Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical coordination, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Experience supervising others.
- Experience negotiating complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Experience leading critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and supporting enterprise-centric policy and legal authority concerns
- Demonstrated experience conducting and extracting information from IT system audits
- Experience developing recommendations in conjunction with the established guidelines
- Experienced with coordinating with government management.
Candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours: