|Technical Exploitation Knowledge Manager|
|USA MARYLAND Bethesda|
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Exploitation Knowledge Manager in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure that all documentation, programs, and content is at the appropriate classification, on identified networks for customers’ leadership, staff, partners and customers to access.
• Develop technical documentation to include; Standard of Procedures, Processes, Point of Contacts, Work Flow, Guidelines, After Action Reports for deployments and/or TDYs in the appropriate format.
• Present technical reports/ documentation to present to a wide range of audiences to include technical and non-technical personnel.
• Create, maintain, and populate MS SharePoint to provide an easily accessible location for disseminating.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline and at least five years’ experience in knowledge management or similar field; or three to five years combined experience one or more of the following areas: program management, senior executive administrative support, and technical writing/editing, and/or four years direct computer forensic experience may be substituted for education.
• Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
• At least three years’ experience with MS SharePoint to include hands on experience in the use of lists, document libraries, forms, wiki blogging, and document management functionality of MS SharePoint.
• Five years’ experience with other knowledge/content management platform s would be acceptable replacement for MS SharePoint experience.
• At least three years’ experience with content management, database management or metadata tagging.
• Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Certified MS SharePoint Administrator
|Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related (data center environment) experience.|
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|11-13 years w/High School Diploma |
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|