Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Technical IAM/Security Analyst (MS Windows Bkgrd) for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Financial Services clients in New York, NY.
- This position is in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team which resides within the New York Information Security Function.
- Information Security New York (ISNY) is responsible for providing services that ensure the adequate protection of the company's information assets. - application testing - customer engagement skills to assist with follow-ups
- The position's primary objective is to administer Active Directory, LDAP Directory, and manage NTFS permissions on the Windows file servers.
- The candidate will also be required to support other identity life cycle-related tasks such as user onboarding, off-boarding, and transfers.
- Experienced with managing Directory Services such as Active Directory or other LDAP environment
- Experienced with managing windows file shares permissions
- Experienced with implementing and administering Group Policy Objects
- Experienced with managing certification of accounts and access
- Ability to generate reports on Active Directory and Directory Services accounts information
- Ability to create scripts for various tasks related to accounts reporting and administration
- Analytically minded and detail-oriented individual
- Sharepoint access management experience a plus
- Desired experience with Sailpoint Identity Management products and tools
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.