DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Are you looking to grow your career as a Systems Analyst in the Denver area, working with a company that constantly disrupts their industry? As part of our team you will get to deliver creative solutions for our new Wireless venture! We're looking for talented, driven, passionate Systems Analysts to join the DISH family and drive our business forward through delivering world class software to our customers, partners, and employees.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
This role will be part of the Wireless OSS organization deployment team for the Service Management platform. The goal of the system is to automate as much as possible as it pertains to Service Management for both our customers and the Operations Team. This platform will be a fully integrated solution integrating BSS front end systems, leveraging Data Lake/Analytics, federated inventories, correlation engines, and network services.
In this role, you will:
- Own the strategy, roadmap, positioning, and go-to-market success for one or more products;
- Develop strategies that solve customer and business problems;
- Lead a cross-functional team comprised to design and deliver products that delight customers;
- Define archetypical customers and create a product vision with customer obsession at its core;
- Be responsible and accountable for outcomes achieved by deliverables;
- Discover problems using primary and secondary customer research;
- Investigate technologies (internal and external) and evaluate them for their potential to solve market problems;
- Lead efforts to make build vs. buy decisions;
- Be responsible for a feature backlog, including its refinement, prioritization, and execution through sprint activities;
- Actively manage product value, usability, feasibility, and business risks;
- Measure the effectiveness of product releases post-launch and iterate on product outcomes;
- Use a prioritization framework for discovery, backlog features and stories, using Kanban and Scrum tools such as Rally;
- Identify product dependencies and negotiate their prioritization and mitigation with other teams;
- Manage and prioritize all backlog items, including non-functional requirements, technical debt, and defects;
- Build alignment to the product team vision throughout the organization using presentations and roadmaps, and align the roadmap to strategic initiatives and metrics in collaboration with internal business partners;
- Continuously evangelize product domain throughout the organization;
- Lead a team of Product Owners and Analysts.
A successful Technical Lead will have the following:
- BA/BS in a technical or business discipline (Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting);
- 6+ years of Product Owner, Product Manager, Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, or Project Manager experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience implementing and integrating a Service Management solution leveraging multiple functionalities (e.g. JSON APIs, modern language experience such as Java, REST architecture experience, etc.);
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with a strong background of diverse technologies deployed and lessons learned;
- Experience in Vendor Management;
- Experience designing, implementing, and executing Proof of Concepts;
- Experience defining roadmaps for a development team;
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience using Agile processes and methodologies;
- Ability to plan for future work while maintaining the current delivery with rapidly changing priorities;
- Rally / CA Agile Central experience is a plus.
Compensation: $86,400.00/Yr. - $137,100.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.