Technical Lead Security Administration
Salary: $130k to $170k + $15k to $20k Bonus
Location: Reston, VA
Keys: AWS security offering for DLP SailPoint and CyberArk scripting in BASH BladeLogic PowerShell Splunk search syntax and how to extract data with a Splunk query AWS Kubernetes and Docker a plus HashiCorp Vault and automating secrets distribution.
- Lead the Security Administration team by applying the Information Security principles, theories, concepts, tools and Company standards
- Lead POC efforts, engineer new solution and document SOP
- Setup and maintain centralized configuration for security tools to streamline various operational duties.
- Support security best practices in AWS including Cloud Formation Templates
- Coordinate with the larger InfoSec team to support automation and best practices as needed
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies
- Learn and adapt new tools and technologies and implement them for enterprise adoption in accordance with operational and security standards
Qualifications • Typically has more than 8 years of related experience
- Good working knowledge of various AWS Security offerings, DLP, SailPoint, and CyberArk
- Experience with scripting languages such as BASH, BladeLogic, PowerShell etc.
- Experience with Splunk’s search syntax and how to extract data with a Splunk query
- Experience with AWS best practices and policies
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker is a big plus
- Knowledge of HashiCorp Vault and automating secrets distribution
- Experience communicating status to leadership and other relevant stakeholders