We need an experienced BI Lead developer to work on EDW Supply Chain project. The resource should be proficient in ETL development, Data modelling and developing reporting solutions. The person should also possess ability to analyze business requirements, ask clarifying questions and lead interrelated activities. He/she should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and provide a structured development effort to ongoing/new projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand Business requirements thoroughly and be able to confidently converse with business stakeholders.
- Be able to understand complex business requirements and structure them into related work activities for the team.
- Lead team by influence and follow up on ongoing activities. Act as point person for team to answer management as well as stakeholders.
- Assess complexity of tasks and estimate timelines by taking into account team capacity and ongoing workload.
- Provide solution design that servers as foundation for all related activities such as ETL code, datamodel changes and subsequent tableau report development.
- Ability to oversee other developers work and guide individuals as they might encounter project or technology related hurdles.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, MIS or related area. Master s degree a plus.
- 10+ years Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development experience Strong experience in full life cycle development, implementation, management and performance tuning of the Enterprise Data Warehouse Experience in database development (T-SQL, PLSQL, and/or SQL scripts) Experience in Microsoft BI development in Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) or Reporting Services (SSRS) Strong experience through prior work in reporting and analytics projects.
- Tableau Desktop and web related experience for report building is preferred.
- Expert level SQL skills to troubleshoot and frame custom SQLs as needed.
- Strong Data modelling knowledge to connect underlying data tables to usage in reports.
- Experience and functional understanding with Enterprise applications like SAP ECC and SAP CRM, Salesforce etc.
- Must be a self-motivated, energetic, detail oriented team player passionate about producing high quality BI & Analytics deliverables Strong sense of customer service for internal customers.