Role: Technical Lead (C++)
Location: Denver, Coloroda
Note: No OPT / CPT / H1B Transfers
8+ years of experience on Embedded Linux with C++ 11, Templates
• Design and Development of Embedded Software Components or Applications as a a part of product development.
• Ability to use object-oriented systems composed of objects that communicate with one another using explicitly designed interfaces, particularly OO methodologies (Design Patterns).
• Ability to design or understand Linux IPC mechanisms, Good understanding of Linux mulch-threaded/mulch-process applications.
• Experience on working with any publisher-subscriber frameworks.
• Ability to use command line gdb on embedded linux platforms.
• Experience in any build systems/make files.
Nice to have:
• Experience on any c++ unit test framework.
• Knowledge of CAN.
• Understanding/working in Agile methodology.
Mandatory Skills: C++, Linux, Embedded, UML,OOAD with real system experience