Job#: 1245096 Job Description:
Apex Systems is seeing Software Engineers in the St. Louis area! Please send an updated resume to Greg at if you are interested in the opportunity. Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, modify and implement web applications and/or services designed to support our client's Portals Platforms based web applications.
- Be a member of the team that is responsible for all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
- Have expectations to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development.
- Develop software based on Portals Platform standards and patterns.
- Work as part of a development team.
- Participate in peer and code review activities.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience with Java
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Data, or Spring Cloud
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Maven is a plus
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at