Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
Albertsons Companies is in the process of transforming the way we shop and incorporating Health and Wellness at the core of that experience. We are looking for a talented Tech Lead who can support the Health and Wellness team through this rapid transformation. This position is located in Pleasanton, CA or Dallas, TX.Position Purpose
Help to build Albertsons Health and Wellness Data Analytics and Insights Ecosystem and deliver on a multi-year roadmap that delivers new and optimized solutions. Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the Health and Wellness experience by harnessing with the power of digital technologies. The Tech Lead will work closely with Product, Business, and Engineering teams to define and govern the platform solution.Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define data requirements in collaboration with product, engineering, and external teams.
- Design, Manage and Orchestrate solutions for customer data onboarding and Identity services (1st Party and 3rd Party pixel sync and ID mapping).
- Analyze/understand defined segments, customer behavior to inform audience segmentation strategy.
- Design, Manage and Orchestrate solutions for Attribution, Measurement and Optimization - Online Conversion Attribution, Brand Lift, Incremental sales lift.
- Manage timelines and milestones for development, Integrations, launches, and QA.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
How to Apply:
- 5+ years' experience operating an identity solution (Preferably Liveramp).
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have an understanding of Data Clean rooms.
- Previous experience in pharmacy, grocery, or general retail industry a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystem a plus
- Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager) a plus
- Experience working in cloud environments (Azure, Google, AWS) and container-based architecture.
- Experience with build pipelines (Jenkins) and software build tools (python packaging, sbt, gradle)
- Integrating data to new or existing database structures that includes mining data, using query language(s) to create data that supports marketing program forecasting, measurement, and assessment.
- Effective time management skills: ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER