Technical Lead - ERP Data Integrations and Data Management
The Technical Lead - Data Integrations and Data Management is primarily responsible for the development and improvement of systems integrations and data management. The role is a senior level technical resource, being a member of Financial Business Systems group, in the Finance (Controllership) organization, providing direct support to the business (Finance, Accounting, and Shared Services) and to the Financial Business Systems technical team. The role is a key-contributor to building and supporting System to System data integrations and Data Management needs of the organization. The role is a key, hands-on contributor in sustaining on-going operations of the business.
- Responsible for the movement of data between systems and data stores, maintaining the integrity of data, providing for required transformations, and ensuring error-free, timely, and documented execution
- Determine and design changes to existing systems integrations that improve performance or enhance operations as driven by business needs
- Analyze new systems procured or acquired, and working with business and technical teams, develop functional and technical requirements to integrate them with or into existing company systems/data stores
- Co-owner (with administrators) of the system integration tools
- Build and operate integration monitoring tools, build and maintain alerting/notifications and performance metrics, identify daily processing all integration exceptions and working collaboratively as needed to systematically resolve them.
- Responsible for the monitoring and routine reporting on performance metrics of integrations
- Use your technical and business knowledge to optimize data analysis and testing new data transformation to/from applications, ensuring accuracy and overall quality of data.
- Strive to maintain clean, consistent and complete data in the company's systems
- Partner with data providers, clients and internal support teams to identify and support the correction of data movement/transformation issues. Based on your analysis, you will propose improvement opportunities.
- Provide support for the migration of business systems and integration/conversion of business data associated with corporate acquisitions.
- Strong knowledge using Oracle PaaS (OIC).
- Demonstrated strong experience designing, developing, and/or upgrading system integrations to and from Oracle financial applications using OIC
- Solid understanding of data systems, including data relationships and data modeling with the ability to learn and understand various data environments (Oracle Fusion and non-Oracle)
- Strong understanding of Oracle Fusion ERP base tables and interface tables, specifically Financials, Procurement, CX, and HCM
- Strong SQL skills for processing/analyzing large data sets and supporting the translation from user requirements to technical requirements
- Strong Excel skills (Power Pivot/Query, V-Look-up, Advanced charting/formulas), VBA
- Solid general knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- 5 +years hands-on deep experience using Oracle ICS/OIC building and optimizing integrations and conversions to Oracle Fusion ERP as a developer and tool administrator
- BS in information systems, computer science, mathematics, finance, accounting, statistics or related
- 3+ years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Proven ability to read and analyze raw data files and compare with transformed data to identify processing problems.
- Knowledge of technologies like integration tools (EiPaaS, ETL, sFTP, SSIS) like Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, helpful
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong preference for experience in service industry; advertising, marketing, leasing, commercial finance, subscriptions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop small project technical teams
- Sound planning and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proven experience collaborating with internal clients to ensure that their problems are resolved quickly and completely
- Knowledge of reporting tools Oracle (OTBI, FRS, OAC, BICS, BI Publisher), SQL (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc.)
- Experience operating in a SOX-regulated company, understanding of ITGCs
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing