Please note that this is a 8 months contract position.
As a Technical Lead, manages the development, testing and implementation of systems. Collaborates with upper management to develop detailed project plans, proposals and justification. Reviews the work of other engineers to ensure that system requirements are consistently being met while maintaining quality. Analyzes and evaluates existing systems, processes and procedures for the company to improve efficiency. Implements core Software development engineering practices to improve development processes.
Essential Job Functions
• Designing and developing highly reliable and scalable distributed systems
• Delivering high impact features on-time and on-budget and execute against project plans and delivery commitments
• Working with project team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
• Engaging and working with customers and dependencies to ensure the quality delivery
• Leads the development and the implementation of the overall technical architecture
• Provides high level technical leadership to teams for designing, building and implementation of end to end solutions
• Collaborates with Architects, Tech Leads and engineering teams to design and deliver systems
• Provides senior leadership in the planning, design and architecture phases of software product development
• Mentor and coach junior engineers
• 6+ years leading large-scale technology projects integrating multiple platforms and third-party applications
• 5+ years building high volume and highly scalable systems
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Hands on experience working on Cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP
• Experience in Linux/Unix/Windows environment
• Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience communicating with users, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
• Experience with Agile development methodology
Nice to have:
• MuleSoft experience
• ETL experience
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A262.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact