Job Role : Sr. Splunk Developer
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Client is seeking a Splunk Developer to support the IT Asset Management efforts on a Federal Project that is designing and implementing efforts to ingest Asset Management data and perform meaningful data analytics.
The Splunk Developer will participate in various aspects of the implementation, including using Splunk to develop a proof of concept where data from legacy information systems are migrated to Splunk Enterprise.
The primary work location is Tysons Corner, VA, but on rare occasions may have to travel to Federal Client offices in New Carrolton, MD or Washington DC for client meetings.
• 4+ year experience in design and development of an “end to end” electronic transaction visibility, including large scale processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases in Splunk
• 4+ year experience in development of Splunk Data models
• 4+ year in development of Splunk visualization dashboards and indicators that identify anomalous activities
• 4+ year in writing / implementation of Splunk Queries
• Splunk Certifications (Administration or Architect )
• Bachelor’s Degree (4 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
• 8+ years of industry experience in Information technology
• Proficiency with the following with at least 4+ years of experience:
• Splunk • Splunk Apps
• Splunk Enterprise
• Customizing dashboards
• Python Scripting
• Splunk Data Models
• Splunk Query Language
• Experience working in an Agile environment
Additional Qualifications (good to have)
7407 Merrimac Ln. North Maple Grove MN, MN, 55311