Red Oak Technology is seeking a Technical Lead for our client located in Boulder, CO for a Full Time position.
*Also open to Contract to Hire
Candidates must be local to Colorado area and open to onsite interview.
- The Technical Lead, guided by the Solution Architect (SA), typically is engaged on one project at a time ensuring high technical quality, client satisfaction and overall project success. The Technical Lead designs custom solutions and manages all aspects of development within a team environment.
- Manage development including system performance, build and deployment architecture, use of design patterns, error handling, implementation architecture, subsystem design, unit test architecture, overall coding practices
- Provides direction on build and deployment architecture
- Works independently on large design components of the system. Works in conjunction with the SA and development engineers on overall solution architecture
- Technical interactions with the client
- Technical leadership and mentoring for the project team
- Responsible for overall solution architecture and design.
- Demonstrated 7 years or more experience in object oriented design development
- Demonstrated 7 years or more experience with entire development lifecycle from requirements analysis through operations and maintenance.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years or more experience with web development technologies
- Demonstrated 3-5 years or more experience in Document Content Management Systems, XML applications, print and online publishing, publication authoring
- Demonstrated 3-5 years or more experience with relational database design
- Experienced with as many of the following as possible.
Java, C#, C++, Objective C, other OOPL
XML, XSLT, DITA, SGML
Mark Logic / XQuery
Arbortext, XMetaL, Oxygen
Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, app server technologies
Alfresco, FatWire, WCM technologies