Senior Technical Lead / Architect
Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc. (“Synergy”) is expert at providing business and I.T. consulting, outsourced solutions, and strategic staff augmentation.
Since 1995, Synergy has been providing quality professional services to address diverse business challenges facing organizations throughout the United States and across the globe. Synergy solutions are designed to address challenges and goals specific to each client by bringing the business and technical expertise needed to minimize risk and implement world class solutions for success.
With steady growth in revenue, infrastructure and customer base we are activity looking to expand further by adding a dynamic self-motivated Senior Technical Lead / Architect to our team.
We are looking for individuals that can collaborate with Synergy and client technical teams to examine and identify appropriate technical solutions and professional services to address client challenges. Consult on multiple solution areas including: Cloud Infrastructure/DevOps, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Virtual Infrastructure, Data Analytics and Integration solutions. Model and present architecture ideas along with technical parameters to implement cutting edge solutions Translate OSI model to client stakeholders and decision makers on solutions across Cloud Infrastructure/DevOps, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Virtual Infrastructure, and Integration solutions. By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics products and delivery models.
This position reports the President/CEO.
The job requirements and candidate qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science and 15+ years of combined hands-on engineering, designing and architecting with different technologies.
- Candidates must have come up as an engineer or developer (coding background).
- Demonstrated Experience as technical lead across the full lifecycle for software development projects.
- Must have experience designing/implementing microservice architecture and highly scalable web services, cloud native design patterns (elasticity, resiliency, etc.), agile development project management (SAFe, Kanban, etc.), and DevSecOps pipeline for continuous deployment.
- Provide technical solution support during the proposal process, including proposing technical architecture, solution design, and implementation methodology.
- Lead joint solution/offering architecture discussions with partner architects/stakeholders and support development.
- Enjoys the challenge of finding new solutions for detailed and highly complex technical issues within the AI, Cloud and other bleeding edge technologies.
- Drive turnkey proposals for data platforms, analytics, built cost summaries, value propositions as part of cloud modernization, data portfolio rationalization.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and MS SharePoint.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have but not required:
- Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science with focus in AI, Data Analysis or Cloud
- Experience developing technical solutions for targeted opportunities, to include business capture, RFI and RFP proposal response development, and technical solution design, sizing, and input into pricing for technical solutions.
- Interpret technical requirements (i.e., Request for Proposal (RFPs), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Information (RFI), etc.).
- Skilled at creating basis of estimate (BOE) build ups and conduct competitive analysis.
- Experience developing reusable solution content and branding of frameworks/methodologies for proposals and presentations, proof-of-concept (PoC) and Case Studies.