- The Technical Lead is responsible for support of client s Corporate web analytics. They will be key in maintaining and supporting the measurement framework. They will work closely with business partners, technical teams and consultants to deliver client s corporate web analytics needs. The individual will be the technical digital analytics subject matter expert and will be the point person for all analytics requirements. They will report directly to the Manager as part of the Communications & Strategies organization.
- Qualified candidates must have proven technical experience in implementation of analytic solutions and support in the web with Google 360 suite of products.
- Analyze and document current standard and advanced analytics tracking, tag management plan, custom reports, custom dimensions, data layers, event tracking and dashboards.
- Migration off Adobe analytics platform to Google analytics adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Establish process governance, day to day operations and change management process.
- Perform technical operations in Google tools (tagging, testing, ongoing care and feeding of analytics platforms), development and maintenance of various reports, dashboards and measures, data studio to turn data to informative reports and ad hoc analysis.
- Gathers business requirements, implement tag management plan, configure web analytics platforms to best understand visitor behavior and identify improvement opportunities and increase traffic.
- End-to-end management of reports involving multiple data sets, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure meaningful, actionable insights are obtained and effectively communicated.
- Extracts and analyzes web analytics and various business performance metrics and other multichannel data from many sources - online and offline, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, analyzing, and reporting / visualizing data to drive towards automated processes.
- Partners closely with Digital Product Managers and IT to ensure effective measurement and optimization of content, new channel features and capabilities.
- Responsible for analytics request intake process and associated communication, project management and documentation.
- Work with Product Management and User Experience teams on the ongoing improvement and optimization of the sites and capabilities, including A/B and multivariate testing and analysis.
- Serve as the digital analytics expert to proactively cross-train teams as appropriate on the use of analytics tools and approaches, staying abreast of trends and best practices.
- Bachelor s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of JS, HTML, and standard development tools.
- Experience in measurement methodologies and Google Marketing Platform products (GA360) and processes.
- 7 or more years of technology experience in a digital analytics organization with hands-on experience leading, developing, and architecting digital analytics reporting.
Skills/ experience requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions with the goal to create a scalable and reusable business solution.
- Experience planning/managing complex technical analytics and tag management projects to deliver results within project deadlines.
- Strong experience in leading, developing and architecting digital analytics to help the business make informed decisions.
- Proven experience in rolling out global solutions leveraging the Google Analytics 360.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past technology experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment.
- Strong IT analysis, development and infrastructure skills.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.