The Squires Group, Inc. has a long-term contract opportunity for a Technical Lead
to join an AGILE Development project in Arlington, VA
. Our client is helping a Federal Government agency turn complex manual processes into simple Digital experiences for the public. Bring your expertise in human-centered design, DevOps, public cloud, AI, Analytics, mobile, and web application development and join a modern Digital team that is developing a new experience to streamline services and change how people interact with Government. Do you want to be a part of a team that defines the future of digital government?
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
, eligible to pass the client's background requirements. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science (Master's Degree is preferred)
- 8 years of experience in deploying and maintaining custom technology solutions into production
- Experience with public cloud storage and database solutions
- Experience with OpenShift, Docker, containerization
- Understanding of HTTP/S and related protocols
- Experience with other open-source DevOps tools preferred
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client's background requirements
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi. The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di