What You'll Do
This role will be responsible for system signal integrity design for Top of Rack (TOR) Switching product lines.
● SI/PI design guide development, and SI/PI methodology development
● High-speed system design, including Serial I/O interface, DDR interface, clocking interface design
● Lab validation and correlation management
● SI/PI cost reduction strategy development to achieve low cost design
● Team lead and project lead
Who You'll Work With
INSBU is developing the Nexus 3000/9000 line of data center and cloud switches that feature application awareness to make the network infrastructure flexible and agile for dynamic response to application needs and virtual machine workload mobility.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in the hardware engineering team of the fixed top of the rack switching. We are looking for a motivated Senior Signal Integrity Engineer and Team Lead to contribute to the development of our next generation products.
Who You Are
● Experience in high speed package and board signal integrity design and analysis, PI/SI methodology development.
● Experience in high speed serial I/O applications, PLLs, CDR, transceiver/SERDES operations.
● Experience in high-speed chip to chip, backplane, and front port interfaces.
● Deep knowledge in transmission line theory, hands on experience with simulation tools from Cadence (including Sigrity), ANSYS and Synopsys, etc.
● Familiar with lab validation and correlation methodologies. Hands on experience with lab equipment such as VNA, TDR, real-time scope, sampling scope, spectrum analyzer, and BERT, etc.
● Good team work and communication skills.
● MSEE / Ph.D
● 5+ years of experience in system level signal integrity design and validation
● Strong project management skills
● Strong team lead skills
170 West Tasman Dr. San Jose, CA, 95134