Job Overview This Subject Matter Expert will participate in all activities for development, maintenance, and delivery of projects, with a primary responsibility focus on creation and delivery of on line labs.
- The Team Member will be responsible for defining, developing, testing and maintaining all the labs for the Global Demonstration and Learning Lab.
- Provides local and remote demonstrations of client solutions within the Global Demonstration and Learning Lab
- Participates in team meeting and is responsible for identifying, communicating and following-up on action plans related to achieving key milestones in each project
- Interfaces with Partner's appointed individuals in ensuring that partner’s products labs are appropriately defined, developed, and delivered.
- Manages the life cycle of each lab.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing the configuration, change, and problem management processes for each lab to ensure delivery of high quality labs.
- May also support any road shows and events that require using Global Demonstration and Learning Lab
- This support may include installing and setting up the demonstrations in designated rack used by Event Marketing and ensuring that the supporting documentation is accurate.
- Active participation in Proof of Concepts.
- Install and configure Windows 2012 and higher, ESX 5.5 and higher, Linux and KVM
- Install and configure based SAN infrastructure
- Applications: Oracle, Open Nebula, vCenter
- Verbal and written communications.
- Technical Presentations
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years in the Storage Industry
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to public sector entities, Fortune 1000 and emerging growth firms nationwide. Founded in Santa Clara, California in 1986, ESG offers over 25 years of experience in the IT staffing and consulting arena, and serves most metropolitan markets.
ESG is an equal opportunity employer. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. ESG is a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners", and we look forward to considering your qualifications for our team.
ESG Consulting, Inc.