Technical Marketing Coordinator Intern
3-4 Months Contract
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Marketing Intern who can drive integrated, multi-touch marketing activities that result in an incremental pipeline while growing with a world class sales and marketing team. You will support the efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge with the Pure Storage Sales and Systems Engineering community. You will gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
Reporting to the Technical Marketing Manager, the role is an opportunity to support the Customer Solution Center team in multiple aspects. For one, you will be responsible for POC and Demo lab automation and/or documentation, in which you will work with the CSC team and the Enterprise Sales teams to leverage relevant expertise to effectively document POC and Demo lab environments.
What You Will Be Doing
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 4100+ employees globally and 30+ locations in US and operations in 50+ countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Founded in 2007
100% Minority Owned, Debt Free, Private
4100+ consultants globally
2550 consultants placed in the US
750+ team of in-house staffing team
30+ sales offices in the US, and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
1. 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Businesses by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC 2019)
2. 2019 & 2018 Ranked 21st Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts
3. 2019 & 2018 Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (Ranked (9th and 27th ).
4. 2019 Top 100 Fastest companies to grow in Dallas by Dallas Business Journal.
5. INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row.
6. America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
7. 2019 Dallas Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal
8. 2019 Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq
9. 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
10. 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
11. 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
12. 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)