About the job
Apex is looking for a marketing operations manager, with a strong technical aptitude, who can help us crush internal and external marketing initiatives. You will manage and configure marketing and sales platforms including HubSpot and Salesforce.
You will create new processes using automation (workflows and process builder) and ensure systems are operating as expected (which may involve troubleshooting system errors). We need someone familiar with Google Tag Manager, Analytics, and ideally Data Studio as well as other analytics and reporting platforms. We need someone who can use data to tell a story and share actionable insights on performance and next steps. We will create landing pages, forms, emails, and workflows accurately and thoughtfully. You'll also keep your eye on the pulse of our campaigns by updating marketing calendars, preparing reports, and ensuring everything stays on schedule.
This company designs web-based solutions rooted in expert strategy, user-friendly mentality, and proven technology. We build brands, invent campaigns, and create websites for companies ready to invest in their current internet footprint - and expand their digital future. The ideal candidate would help our company grow and would grow with our team as well.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Own all aspects of the HubSpot platform
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot HubSpot/SFDC integrations
- Design marketing/sales platforms to support account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Manage automation and reporting aspects of Salesforce
- Promote marketing and sales alignment with CRM pipelines
- Configure and manage contact database and leads lists for targeting and accuracy
- Mine contacts and accounts from business intelligence platforms and social media
- Execute various email blasts for newsletters and other promotions
- Set up and launch nurture campaigns and various gated content programs
- Track metrics and KPIs
- Prepare end of month reporting for various team requirements
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of marketing experience, including project and/or campaign management.
- HubSpot and Salesforce experience a must
- Experience with and knowledge of digital ad operations a plus
- Knowledge of marketing media options, trends, and best practices
- Must have expert level organization and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and a mind for analytics
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Passion, creativity and a sense of humor is a must
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Data Studio
- Technical project management skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at