All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
All Covered is seeking a Cyber Security Technical Practice Expert!
The ideal candidate should possess an upbeat and enthusiastic personality capable of thriving in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Passionate about providing an outstanding support experience for our clients. We seek team members who are focused on providing excellent customer service, demonstrate attention to detail and are able to resolving issues related to desktop, server, solutions and application technologies.
Job Summary: The Technical Practice Expert works across multiple teams within All Covered including RSC(Remote Support Center), infrastructure support, service transition and field engineering. Each Technical Practice Expert has a strong general understanding of IT systems, and also has a special focus on one or more specific technologies and/or application. The Technical practice expert is involved in all phases of the technology practice that they are responsible for managing. This includes initial evaluation, proof of concepts for potential clients, solution design, deployment, support and changes. They are also responsible for problem and knowledge management associated with the ongoing support of the technology.
* This position can be remote but is preferred to be located in Phoenix, AZ.
Essential Job Functions
- Possesses unabridged knowledge of subject matter and is considered a leader in the topic for the company.
- Acts as a champion for the technology to ensure understanding by others on the team and optimizes the support experience, costs and quality.
- Provides expert level support to our valued clients
- Follows internal process for handling requests, updating clients and other administrative tasks
- Communicates effectively with clients and internal team members
- Ability to coordinate, work with and gain the trust of business stakeholders and technical resources
- Able to work under pressure in time critical situations.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and strong problem solving instincts
- Listens and seeks to fully understand client requests in order to exceed expectations of service
- Creates knowledge regularly and serves as curator for public and internal knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Understands Information Technologies and is passionate to expand knowledge
- Actively participates in learning opportunities and completes assigned curriculum in a timely manner: applies knowledge to continuously improve the customer experience
- Completes projects and tasks as assigned by management
Competencies / Certifications:
- At least one of the following Security focused industry certifications is required:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
GIAC Security Expert (GSE)
Demonstrated experience will not be substituted for the above requirement.
- At least one of the following industry certifications is required:
-Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
-Azure Solutions Architect Expert
-Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
-Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
-VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
-Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
-Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
-Demonstrated experience or other advanced certifications may be substituted in
lieu of the above requirement.
- Expert knowledge of the following technologies:
-Current Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
-Current Windows Server Operating Systems and services.
-Windows Active Directory.
-Current Exchange Server/O365.
-Current firewalls, networking devices, and security
-Current TCP/IP services including HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP.
-Current SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, BaaS models and implementation.
-Ability to problem solve independently, initiate knowledge publication, and serve
as a knowledge approver in their area of expertise.
-Occasional travel may be required.
Experience and Education:
- Typically requires a High school or equivalent, bachelor's degree and 4 to 6 years of experience
- 5+ years of technical and customer service experience in the specific field of responsibility
- Performs work independently with very limited supervision.
- Handles complex issues and problems, finds creative ways to solve difficult challenges.
- ITIL Foundations v3+ preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.