- Work with Sales team on pre-sales engagements (RFIs, RFPs, Demonstrations), providing technical solution guidance and content
- Understand client business goals and define security solutions that support the business
- Demonstrate product capabilities to prospects and existing clients, illustrating key technical features, benefits and applicable use cases
- Define security solution architectures that meet current and future growth plans
- Deliver presentations on security market direction and vendor landscape to technical and executive level customers and partners
- Represent the company at security conferences thru speaking engagements or panel discussions
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers), software development team and support team through which issues flow
- Travel 25 to 50%
Delta Risk LLC is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer who is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Delta Risk LLC does not make employment decisions based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Delta Risk LLC is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.