Our client in the Washington DC area is seeking a Technical Presales Manager to Support the presale and to own the post sales relationship and technology roadmap for MNS Accounts. This includes participating in sales calls, conducting network discoveries, directing customer on-borading, compiling and leading scheduled technology reviews, and occasionally providing technical support
* Support and be involved in the initial sales process. Duties include describing the components of the Maturity Model and Technology Roadmap as well as performing Network Discoveries.
* Assistance in outlining the initial environment and products/services components.
* Manage initial client on-boarding.
* Compiling and leading scheduled technology reviews with program clients.
* Perform and/or support on-site technical support as needed.
* Develop, maintain and perform administrative duties as needed.
* Continually advise clients on technology trends and opportunities within their environments.
* Facilitate meetings and strategic planning sessions with clients.
* Ongoing client satisfaction, retention, and account expansion for MNS accounts.
* Develop the evolving cloud-based product portfolio for the dealership and act as the primary account relationship manager with each vendor.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise MNS/Professional Services team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the team and the MNS offering.
* Develop best practices and tools for the team and the accounts the team supports.
Activities - How does this person spend their time? List the specific activities performed by a person in this position and the approximate percentage of their time they should spend in each area.
10% - On-Site Support: Perform troubleshooting and resolution of network faults. Network documentation and diagnostics.
50% - Quarterly Reviews/IT Planning: Present quarterly review and technology plan documents to clients describing services provided by Help Desk as well as presentation of network condition. Assist customer in planning for IT direction.
25% - Pre-Sales Technical support: Analyze and review technology environments for prospective customers in order to determine opportunities for improvement.
5% - Small to medium projects to upgrade network systems and technology plan. 10% - Administration, paperwork, research
Outcomes - What specific results are expected? What key indicators show how well this person is performing? How will this person be judged when their performance is reviewed and evaluated?
Client satisfaction. Client retention. System upgrades and additional services sold to customers.
Managing multiple priorities. Quickly diagnosing and troubleshooting issues. Presenting technology strategic direction to C-Level audience. Creating and managing to a comprehensive technology plan.
Relationships - Primary contacts inside and outside the company.
External - Business decision makers, receptionists, IT, and office personnel, outsourced Managed Service / Cloud Providers.
No management responsibility
Must effectively communicate with customers on technology opportunities/issues
Type: Temp to Hire
Salary: Market Rate